Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting Organized: Home and Office


Even though I do work out of my home office,and it is technically the same thing, they do have to be organized differently. For home, I have to organize to make it more efficient for us as parents and kid friendly. I am trying to find a way to minimize the "junk" in our lives. It seems that we have more than what we need and stuff just sits around. It doesn't help that our house is not finished so it is difficult to put things away in "it's place" if it doesn't exist yet :)


So, I have been organizing the office to make it more efficient. Especially for Bubele. I recently reorganized the website and came across the problem of items not being in stock because of poor inventory management. (Who do I fire for that?) So, I decided that all items need be be organized in small bins by color and size. This is a nightmare with small baby items but it is almost done!!


1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Looks like clear containers too...it makes it so much easier if you can see whats inside as well as labeled.
    You site looks cute...I'm still going to look around at it.

    ReplyDelete