Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Reorganizing the online baby boutique

When I started selling Bubele online, I had only put in each item individually and gave color/pattern options so customers could mix and match sets as they wanted. I had some great sales doing this....at first. The things that were selling most were the Bubele mix and match separates. It seems like one particular style sold more than the others. It was the same style that Evan is wearing in the main pictures.

As I began to sell out of sizes, I realized I had to reorganize the sets and pair them up so customers could actually see the sets paired up rather than trying to visualize how they would look. I now have Mix and Match Sets and then I listed some individual bodysuits because these are too cute paired with any pants!

I decided to do the same for all the products and now that I have almost everything finished, I will start to focus on sales again.

No comments:

Post a Comment