Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Clearance! 75% off of everything in stock!


It's about time I get some new stock in, right? Well, it's been long overdue but it's coming soon!

I have made a few changes to the patterns and have completely changed the pink color so I have to move out this old stock to get ready for all the new stuff coming in!

I recently changed my site, so not everything that is in stock is online. I have many long sleeve body suits that are available so please email me if you would like these. I will be putting them online later this evening!

Enter code "clearout" at checkout or if you are emailing me your order to check what else I have in stock, I can send you an invoice with the sale prices.

Now off to go bike riding with the family! I haven't rode a bike in years so this should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment